CAESAR - Faculty/Advisor Help Resources
Are you having trouble logging in to CAESAR?
General CAESAR information for Faculty and/or Advisors
- Tour of the New CAESAR Home Page for Instructors/Advisors
- Faculty Resources
- Tips for Printing in CAESAR
"How To" Documentation
- Viewing and Printing Class Rosters
- Emailing Students via CAESAR
- Managing Pop-ups in CAESAR
- Entering Midterm Feedback for Students
Information for Online Grading
- Online Grading Tip Sheet
- Online Grading Proxy Tip Sheet
- Online Change of Grade Instructor Tip Sheet
- Online Change of Grade Dean Approver Tip Sheet
Information for CTECs
Information for Academic Advising
- CAESAR Advising Tips
- Academic Advising Comment Functionality (WCAS College and Freshman Advisors Only)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I am a faculty member and I cannot access the system to check my class roster, or submit grades online. What do I need to do?
A: Please click here to find out how to gain access to CAESAR.
Q: How do I email my students using Blackboard?
A: Information regarding the Course Management System (Blackboard) and its use can be found here.
Q: I cannot remember my NETID password, or it has expired. Whom should I contact?
A: Click here to see the options for having your NetID password reset. If you still have questions, please call (847) 491-HELP and choose Option 1.
Do you still have questions? Contact us.....
Are you experiencing CAESAR login problems?
Please contact the NUIT Support Center
Are you experiencing some other type of CAESAR problem?
Send an email message to: email@example.com or call the Registrarís office at (847) 491-5234.