Student Enterprise Systems Training - NU Staff
The following training is available for Northwestern University staff only. The current offerings are centered around administrative functions within the student system that are primarily performed by staff members.
If you are not a staff member, and you need to perform administrative functions within the student system, please contact us via the NUIT Support Center.
Please complete your system access forms in advance of the training session to allow us to have a better idea of your training needs.
Student Records - Inquiry and/or Enrollment
- Evanston: August 14th - 9:30am to 12:00pm @ 1800 Sherman, Suite 205
- Evanston: September 24th - 9:30am to 12:00pm @ 1800 Sherman, Suite 205
- Evanston: October 23rd - 9:30am to 12:00pm @ 1800 Sherman, Suite 205
- Evanston: December 4th - 9:30am to 12:00pm @ 1800 Sherman, Suite 205
- Evanston: January 8th, 2015 - 9:30am to 12:00pm @ 1800 Sherman, Suite 205
Please let us know at least one day in advance which training session you plan to attend by emailing SES Training. Include your name, the session you wish to attend, and the date your security forms were submitted.
Admissions and Student Financials
Training for those staff members needing to perform these functions will be offered on an "as needed" basis. Please email SES Training to schedule a session.
Financial Aid - External Awards
To sign up for FA External Awards training, please go to HRIS Self-Service. Navigate to: HRIS -> Learning and Development -> Request Training Enrollment -> and search by course name using “external awards” and sign up for an open lab.
If you have questions about the training, please contact email@example.com
Please be sure to request system access before signing up for training!